Old June 26th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Diary Entry

"Chloe Cat" wrote in message

Oh, diary, if there was only another way for Pine Cone and I to be wink
winks without all that extra baggage this 'marriage' implies. Would he
consider the traditional season-and-a-day pawfasting? We could renew our
vows each time the Mouser sails, free to choose each time whether to stay
or
to go. Hopefully to stay of course, but always free to go. Perhaps he will
be happy with this compromise?

Oh, Pine Cone, why is love so difficult?

I posted this and a message for you at another place in this group. My dear
sweet vivacious ladycat, I will pawfast with you if that is your wish. Just
let me defeat the Dread Pirate Fifi first, then we can meet at FranknNikki's
Island, and pawfast with our families and friends, both here and departed,
as witnesses. If this doesn't work for you, just name the time and place
and I'll transport all I can to share our happiness. For you it may be a
year and a day, for me it will be always.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.