Old July 2nd 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Stress Test

Jofirey wrote:
I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Jo

Cats leave pawprints on your heart