Old February 21st 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default another snorer in the house

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Last night, as I was watching an episode of Stargate SC1, I heard
strange snoring coming from the other room. Normally, when I hear
snoring I automatically assume it's Little Bit, but she was already
snoring away on the foot of the bed. Eventually, curiosity got the
better of me and I went to discover who was snoring in the living
room. Turns out it was Frank, who was visiting for the night. He was
sprawled out on the recliner, snoring away.

Cute!

--
Joyce ^..^