Old January 26th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Happy Burns Night!

On Jan 26, 3:57*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:57:06 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:
da soft heared onna radobox dat sum usa hoominz wented to yourown
homeland anna iz gonna eat dat stuffz anna mayhapz 'low it inna usa
agin, OEJ

Dere is a store in norfurn Illinoiz (Celtic Hearth and Home, in Richmond)
dat sells frozsen haggis. Mine hoomins haf nefer tried it, but mine Paw
might try some da nextest time dey go by dere.

Harri

I suppose when the Scots had very little to eat they couldn't turn
their noses up at much. However I would have to be starving to death
before I could eat haggis again. Just my personal feelings I hasten to
add! It is eaten and enjoyed by a lot of my countrymen.

Harry's Mum.