Old January 27th 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Happy Burns Night!

On 2011-01-26 5:19 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Ohhhhhh! Wees impurressed! He certainly had a way with words....and
women, if all rumours are true! As my Great Granny would have said "
If your name is Rabbie Burns, then I maun lay doon ma basket"
Naughty!!
Meomies faforite is To a Mouse. N she wus heerin dare is a new poem
dat has just been fownded that wus written to a
wounded hare being hunted dat Burns came acwoss, but she hassnt seen
it yet...fink it will be sadsad.

Harry

Meomie alwayz kinda lyked thu wun bout a louse.

--
Sam