Old April 5th 04, 04:52 AM
Margaret Fine

Joy, we found him! I am positive that it was everyone's purrs that made
me look at just the eight time to see his little paw sticking out from
under the buffet. He is getting extra kisses and tuna from all of us
tonight! He doesn't seem to think being missing was a big deal but is
accepting the tuna and kisses anyway!

Margaret

Yoj wrote:

Purrs are on their way.

--
Joy

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
link.net...

My heart is breaking. I cannot find Oliver anywhere. We had company
this weekend and they had been extremely diligent about making sure

that

Oliver didn't bolt but he might have snuck out when the luggage was
being dragged out. We turned the apartment upside down and are now
pretty sure that he slipped out. Oliver is an indoor car that hasn't
gone out without his harness and leash on since we found him when he

was

12 weeks old so he probably is not very street savvy. He is so afraid
of cars and little kids he may have run away when he heard either one.

He is micro chipped and we've alerted the registry that he is missing.
We also called the local emergency animal clinic and local emergency
animal shelter. We're printing posters now.

I cannot even think what life would be like without him. Please purr
for us and if you have any suggestions let me know.
--
Margaret Fine

--
Margaret Fine