Old December 24th 11, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default I think I trained Goofy to sit on command

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
When he comes by when I tell him to sit and motion my hand in a patting
down motion he does sit (not everytime but a lot)

Does your cat sit on command?

Boyfriend only responds to "you have to get off me now" and I have to
groan, move like it hurts before he will move from any part of my body,
since he lost me to that hospital and I was gone for so long he claims he
must be on my knee at all times.
I reminded him that the last time I forced my sister in law to drive me 11
miles each way to see him when I was stuck in my aunt's house he couldn't
even be bothered to come downstairs. I called him and then sent Claire
upstairs to see if he was in his bedroom, on his duvet. He was.
And he never bothered to come down :-(
So I hopped away without seeing him.
Maybe I worried too much. The first two times I insisted on going home
for an hour, he was there, and he seemed glad to see me, but next time he
could not care.
Which make me think.
Tweed

Both Pickles and Waffles jump off my lap when I say, "Well, Puddercat."

Joy