Old July 12th 12, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default USA HAS RECORD BREAKING HEAT

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote in message

Not all states have experienced the record-breaking heat, however.
Washington had its seventh coolest June on record, the NOAA said.
That's
the State where I live
Hope the rest of you can keep cool, somehow Cool hugs
Love,
Aunti Kyla

The state of Illinois has set new heat records for the month of July,
exceeding the old records set in the 1930's. There have been 18 heat-
related deaths just in the Chicago area alone.

We are very glad that we have air conditioning!

Amelia

Wow, that is way too hot. Near Seattle, right now at 3:30 pm it it 67
degrees.
I am glad you have AC too

Love,

Mosey for his Hous

The temp today reached 103/70
TuTu baked herself on the front patio- now a half-=baked cat. I
finally made her come in where she flopped down in front of a fan. I
use a fan to supplement the a/c in the sunroom. What a cat! MLB

Oh geez, MLB, that is way too hot!!
Poor TuTu. She sounds like a sweetheart.
And so do you
I'm glad you have a fan as well as the a/c Hope you can both keep cool.

Love,
Aunti Kyla

We have a "cool down" predicted for a couple of days. I am "housebound"
so I don't have to deal with the heat unless I have a medical
appointment -- and I have as few of those as possible. I do remember
thinking 100 deg was OK when I was in my teens == a dry heat. It is
clouding over a little today so I hope some rain will come this way. Wild
fires are still burning but those hardworking firemen say they are getting
under control. We are sending our best purrs for those fighting the fires
and for all the 4-foots in the areas. Best wishes. MLB

I am housebound too and I don't go out unless I go to the doctors, like
you.
Bless those firefighters hearts for working in such a dangerous situation.
We are send our best wishes .
We are in the throes of a heat wave here, ourselves, near Seattle.
Even with the small a/c on in the living room, it is 82F.
I'm sweating like crazy. Best wishes to you, MLB and TuTu also

Aunti Kyla

Wee R at 96 owtsyde!
kumpfy insyde, tho.
P2nya
purrs and prayers too, and best wishes for all to cool off and

Dat iz wai tu hawt Pi2nya. Rite nao at 10 pm et iz 76 OUT.
ai erm eweh is guna hab sum fudz n den goe tu bed wif owr hoominz.
Purrs n prayer n bestest wishus s koming frum owr Hous ulso fur everyune tu
keep kool. yeUP
Nity nite

Mosey --BIG yaaaaaaawn