Old April 24th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default School Curriculae (was Cussing)

Christina Websell wrote:

Some of the teachers I had would have been in serious trouble today, they
often bullied children who didn't have an aptitude for their subject. A
maths teacher we had would often pick up 11 yr old boys by the ear if they
got a sum wrong and would also throw the board rubber (which had a wooden
base) at us. One day he asked me in front of the class if I was
illegitimate. I didn't know what the word meant at 11, so I went home
and asked my mother.

Jesus. And then people wonder why kids bully *each other*.

Joyce

--
There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one
to come off as a sane person.