Old February 28th 05, 05:05 PM
nnaoj5

Default Help Needed Please!!

Max has started (within the last week) to slosh all of the water out of the
drinking bowl, with his paw. I have one of those bowls that takes a 2 liter
bottle. He gets the water every where. I changed to a smaller plastic Cool
whip bowl with towels under it. End up with soppy towels. Put the bowl on
a pie tin to collect the water. Put very small amount of water in it & just
refill more often. I am home all the time so I can do this. I would put
the water dish in the bathroom sink for Max, but my other cat is heavy &
could not get to it. Does any one have any suggestions? I threatened him
with a gerble(sp?) type bottle. Any help would be appreciated.

Jo Ann