Old February 4th 04, 01:24 AM
Mary

I brought Bear's x-rays home a few days ago. The vets wife called
yesterday and demanded I bring them right back. She said someone would
come by there and check their x-rays and want to know where they were.
Does this make sense? I didn't intend to keep them but now I'm curious.
I just got their bill for $164. She didn't even say anything about my
Bear dying and I don't even feel like leaving the house.

You own the xrays. You don't have to give them back. As Bear is dead, what
would be the point. Is there something on the xray that might make it seem like
it was the vet's fault? I always ask for and keep xrays.