Old June 25th 05, 06:12 AM
badwilson

Marina wrote:
Mir-mur found a new place to 'hang out':

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78122752xSamZR

This is what she did to my shower curtain in the process:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78123537npdOXz

Yeah, right. Little Miss Pure Innocence.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124223ECiKiA
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78124810lZLTVt
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78125391INOavv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78126058TBELzz

Vino used to do that in our shower in Vancouver. Except that we had a
sliding glass door instead of a curtain, so at least he couldn't
damage that. It was so funny because he used to hang out up there and
look down on us while we were showering. He ended up leaving a trail
of cat hair stuck to the ceiling! I just checked all my files for a
pic but it seems like I never got one. Aargh, the dark days before
digital ;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown