Old November 14th 05, 08:32 PM
Dr.Carla,DVM

Default Bach Rescue Remedy for kitten?

My vet mentor is educated in herbal remedies and advises "Rescue Remedy" use
in some dogs. I would suggest find a vet that uses the herbal and ask them.

"Ali-Reza Anghaie" wrote in message
Bach's Rescue Remedy came highly recommended by two other cat owners I
know. Upon further investigation it appears the mixture is carried in
alcohol. My gut tells me any relaxing effect has to do with the alcohol
and not the flowers. All I'm looking for is a non-sedative way of
calming my eleven week old kitten before two flights. Thoughts? Is
Rescue Remedy worth it and how much do you dose the cats? -Ali