Old November 15th 05, 03:22 PM
PawsForThought

Default Bach Rescue Remedy for kitten?

Ali-Reza Anghaie wrote:
In rec.pets.cats.health+behav whayface wrote:
Have you thought about asking your vet about what to do or to get something safe for your
baby from the vet??

I see the vet Monday and am planning to ask but I'm afraid I'll just get
a sedative which I really want to avoid (unless, of course, it's
demonstrably safer than liquoring up kitty ;-)). -Ali

I strongly recommend against using sedating drugs on your kitten. I
don't know any reputable vets that would recommend this for a kitten,
and using for purposes of sedating on an airplane. They do make flower
essences (rescue remedy) for human children that does not contain
alcohol, but rather a glycerine base.