Old March 23rd 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Where I should be right now

On 2006-03-22, Cheryl Sellner penned:
My parents left for Greece tonight. I'm feeling like I needed to go
(so freaking stressed out) but it's also good I could cancel because
life is in such an unknown state right now. I wish I could live my
life without unknowns. Isn't that "living in the

I don't think I know the backstory for this, but purrs for you.

I know that I would have trouble enjoying myself on vacation if the
home front is unsettled. While I was looking for a job, I couldn't
even make myself go do the things I would normally do while employed,
like mountain biking. It felt like I was ignoring what needed to get
done.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully