Old June 5th 05, 03:16 PM
Christine Burel

Sending very best soothing, successful interview purrs your way; hope it all
goes really well.
Christine
"Singh" wrote in message
Monday I have two interviews for different positions within the bank, and
I'm freaking. Two interviews before I have to go into the cesspool called
the customer service office. I am so anxious to get out of there i could
scream. I'm dying for a nice quiet job in my own little cubie where all I
have to do is shuffle papers and put them into something resembling order.
The noise in the phone room is near deafening, and it is chronically
understaffed. I have mandatory overtime the next several weekends, because
of so many taking vacations now.

Purr for me, please! I need a new job. Something where I'm working days.
Something where I can see my husband somewhere other than in the car along
the thruway, and actually see my friends for coffee instead of making

plans
that never materialize. Help!!!

Blessed be,
Baha