Old December 6th 05, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Why do pets get Pet health insurance?

In article .com,
wrote:

We all wonder, Why Do Pets Get Pet Health Insurance?

Maybe they live dangerous lives?

You'll all agree that, today, pets are becoming more like humans.

Pets get insurance, go see doctors on a regular basis, eat out, get
gifts, clothing, etc.

Well, based on this image here, it seems that they are also picking up
on some 'not so desirable' qualities of the human race.

http://www.igman.com/misc/Why-Do-Pet...lth-Insurance/

I am sure that whoever this cat is targeting will indeed need 'pet
insurance' very soon.

Best,

Vasko

Why do pets get Pet health insurance?

Good Lord, keep this post away from Larry Harrison Junior.

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g