Old May 14th 16, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Marlo licking off her hair

On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:24:19 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

In article ,
dgk wrote:
I noticed Marlo was grooming a lot. She's pretty fat and has a lot of
places to groom, but I noticed that her belly was looking pretty pink,
as in not much hair. And the inside of her back legs are looking bare.
Obviously we need a trip to the vet.

Purrs for it to be something simple to sort.

Judith

From what I read it's allergy or stress. She's attacking Baby
sometimes and I do make her stop that. But I'm leaning toward allergy.
We haven't made it to the vet yet but I'm hoping for early next week.