Old January 21st 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default We are siamese, if you please...

"Singh" wrote in message

Helen Miles wrote:

Having said that, pedigree cats are lovely, but give me my scruffy bunch
of moggies any day!

Amen! I think the pure breeds are beautiful as well but I love my
moggie-babies and wouldn't trade them in for a million dollars laid out in
line.

Blessed be,
Baha

I think Siamese are really beautiful, but I don't think one would suit me.
I don't like vocal "in-yer-face" cats. Or dogs either.
Neither of mine are pushy, Kitty is unable to meow anyway, don't know why,
she opens her mouth but no sound has ever come out except an occasional
quiet "wah"; Boyfie only meows if he wants to go out, needs a little
snackette urgently or is alerting me to Kitty's need, so we all suit each
other very well.

Tweed