Old September 13th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Default Revenge (and shampoo) revisited

Baha wrote:

And then our little Odessa-Doll let fly with a sneeze that could break the
sound barrier. In the words of Arthur Miller in “The Crucible,” “It were a
grand sneeze…another like it would shake her wits together, I think.” I
wasn’t thinking of Arthur Miller at this point. I was thinking of shampoo.
Shampoo and a good face cleanser. Cat snot EVERYWHERE! I wiped off my glasses
and felt my way to the shower. My hair was pinned up and you know what? It
doesn’t keep cat snot from congregating wherever it and its skillful marksman
damn well please.

She's really got it in for you! Next time you dose her perhaps you should
wear full plate armour...at least it would wipe clean easier

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs