Old September 14th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Revenge (and shampoo) revisited

Sue wrote:

Tub not a bad idea. I only know from Shadow kitten. The two pound kitten
that could expel four pounds of snot! awwww

Should have tried it this morning. I gave Odessa her dose and she
expectorated a snot onto my left bezonga, that could have flooded New Jersey.
I was--well, let's be polite and say that I was thankfully bareskinned and in
close proximity to the shower. She had been trying all morning to clear her
throat...good God, the size of this thing! Of course she stopped the ahem-ing
right after, but then plopped down and zonked. And now I'm worried again.
Because I am a supreme worrier.
Despite the fact that the vet told me it would be slow goiing, that the lymph
nodes had shrunk considerably and the lungs were clear, I still am worrying
myself into a major Valium binge. I guess you can generate mucus in just the
throat. I did call the doctor, who has apparently been in surgery all morning.
I think I may have done a cat-heimlich without knowing it, from the sheer
volume of this morning's Snot du Jour. Please pray for my Dolly, everyone.

Blessed be,
Baha