Old September 30th 03, 03:21 AM
Betsy

I don't think so.

My solution has been to get a large rubbermaid tub for a litter pan, AND to
run the Roomba (a robotic vacuum) in the room every day.

"k conover" wrote in message
Okay, I'm hoping some of you creative cat owners have come up with a
solution to the inevitable litter trail that seems to surround any litter
box. I have a large Booda brand covered litter box, outside of which I've
put two large carpet samples and one of those rubber litter catching pads.
There is still litter all over the floor every day! It was okay when

had the litter box in the garage, but now it's got to either be in my

second
bathroom (which I will probably have to move because as you're sitting on
the toilet you have to directly face the litter box--ugh!) or in my

office,
which has wood floors. Is there any way to contain the litter effectively
that is not going to look awful!
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Kirsten