Old March 25th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE on Sandy

On 2006-03-25, JBHajos penned:
Thank you all for your purrs and good wishes for our Sandy-dog. We
brought her home Thursday after six days in the hospital. As
feared, she *is* near the end of her road. Her kidney function is
at 20-30%; the vets worked hard to turn her around but nothing can
be done now except "paliative therapy". She is eating again,
taking Pepcid for the excess stomach acid, even COQ10, and is
*SOOOO* happy to be home.

She'll have Sub-Q's as needed and made as comfortable as possible.
And she'll let us know when it's time.

Again, thank you for your concern.

I'm so sorry. Enjoy the time you have with her.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully