Old January 26th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Cats v.s. humans - contest of wills

Bobcat wrote:
A few moments ago I went into the bathroom to comb my hair, but Emily
our grey bratcat had gotten there first. She was sprawled on the comfy
mat under the mirror, enjoying the heat from the radiator on this
bitterly cold Canadian morning.

Gently I booped her furry butt with the toe of my show, but she only
stared up at me and didn't budge. I shrugged, and awkwardly planted one
foot on each side of her and got out my comb.

When Emily saw me do this, she immediately rose and sauntered from the
room. A coincidence? I don't think so. I think she figured she'd won
this latest contest of wills. Cats - 1, Humans - 0.

I'm curious. Does this go on at your place?

I think this

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...32870914322c39

counts. If you google, you can find out why I have _two_ computer
chairs, which is even more to the point.

Will in New Haven