Old April 2nd 12, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Ping Toonya

i wuz thinkin dat a partee atta niagra fallz wuld let uses stay close but
celebrate bof eazy, OEJ
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Pit2nya, meowmie sez ize suppozed to remind yu itz about tyme
fur da ossifer ov da katmunity listing tu be published.

Booker

Fangu berry mutsh.
I hab it updaytid.
Meowmeez an Pawpawz Annypurrserree iz on da 31 ov Martsh, kuz
dey didunt wanna get winkt on Aprul Foolz Dae, so I wyll
rememfurr.

I gez negzt iz Jooolye?

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Booker klawz thru sum paperz to chek.

Yes, yu ar rite. Negzt iz Joolye.

Fangu!

Booker

Hao ubaowt da 4f uf Joolye? Den weh kan hab uh BBQ,

Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

I wyll pozt ocifurrz on da foizt, buttid yu can set op uh piknik furr da
forff, buttid awzo Catnada Dae, witsh I tink iz da foizt.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah