Old July 7th 20, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Laura Fenik

Default Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerativeanemia for feline

Hi Carol,

Victoria and I knew that was not you by looking at the header. Plus we
know that you would never suggest something so awful. Yep, sicko indeed.

On another note, it was good to hear about Prince being used to being with
you. I can understand that he misses or missed his true pet companion/
owner. By now, maybe they are back together. That's so sweet that his
special mask caught the heart of some locals. Wonderful that a local lady
made that to perfectly fit dear Prince.

Thank you very much for your comments on Victoria eating easier :. She is
most picky and prefers to eat our human food, of course! I hope you've had
luck with getting Mona and Luko to try new and/or wet foods.

My last reply was very brief. Sorry that I didn't write more. Sometimes,
it gets hectic so I am way behind in replying.

Victoria send her contented PURRRRRs and happy Meowwwws to Mona and Luko
^^. WOOOF to Prince!