Old July 12th 20, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Laura Fenik

Default Where can I find help for feline Myelofibrosis + Anemia

Thank you, Peter, for your logical and helpful advice. Yes, we understand
the the myelofibrosis is causing the anemia.

What dosage of thalidomide or steroids and male hormones are recommended
for a 10 pound cat and are there any medical white papers for my
veterinarian to read about the efficacy of these treatments?

We do not want to cause Victoria additional pain or have her feel worse.

We will be giving all of this very careful thought.