Old July 15th 20, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Laura Fenik

Default Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerativeanemia for feline

That is quite amazing that Prince used the cat litter pan on Independence
Day. Cuddles from our furry loved ones are always so precious :.

Roger on Mona or Luko not accepting other food types. They probably are
very happy with the food that Meowmie gives them.

Victoria thanks you for the scritchies and we send the same to Mona and
Luko, cuddles to Prince!