Old July 6th 03, 05:59 PM
Cat Protector

Candace,

You may be familiar with the area of Phoenix but the borders are actually
funny according to the maps. 66th Street and Osborn is close if not sits on
the border of Phoenix. As you move up to North Scottsdale, the border hits
around Scottsdale Rd. in some places. You can argue all you want but facts
are facts, but city maps are city maps. Also don't get confused with city
signs either. I have lived in Scottsdale most of my life but there was one
year where I ended up on the Phoenix side of the border and had a Scottsdale
mailing address.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"MacCandace" wrote in message
I was speaking generally Candace. The borders are pretty funny actually
between Phoenix and Scottsdale. I would just say this thing happened near

or
on the Phoenix/Scottsdale border if you want to be technical.

Technically, if you want to be technical, it's Scottsdale. I've been more

than
familiar with that area for the past 25 years.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace