Old July 13th 03, 04:35 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
"Governor George Liquor" wrote:

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
Starting this part Monday morning, out of nowhere, both of my cats

started
kneading me.

Has there been a change in the weather, or in how you smell (illness,
medication, cologne, etc.)?

The weather's been about 5 degrees or so warmer than normal, but my house is
air conditioned and I've not changed the thermostat. I've been using the
same soap, shampoo, shaving cream, laundry detergent, &c &c as I have for
about the past year. The only change on which I can put my finger is that I
changed from Lipton to Luzianne tea bags. As I consume about a gallon of
iced tea a day, perhaps I (to a critter with a sensitive nose) smell
somewhat different.

Hey, maybe there's market potential for Luziannne as "make your cat love
you more" tea?

Priscilla
--
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,