Old October 15th 04, 05:11 PM
pah41071

"Sunflower" wrote:
Ringworm in cats typically manifests itself on the tips of the ears, the
forehead around the "kitty bald spots" and the tips of the toes first. It
can progress to numerous lesions on the trunk as well, but typically the
face and feet will pretty hairless by then. What you're describing doesn't
sound like allergies though. Maybe cat mange, which is usually more
generalized than either ringworm or miliary dermitis.

Thanks, I didn't even think of Mange (guess because I've never seen it
in a cat). Luckily she's not scratching herself so I'll take her along
on my next vet trip early next week and keep her isolated until then.
Meanwhile, I've bathed her once so far with Malaseb Shampoo.