Old October 20th 04, 12:35 AM
KellyH

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
I read somewhere that a male calico would probably be sterile. So maybe it
wasn't necessary to neuter him???

Sue

I read that too. Maybe they neuter just in case. I don't know if being
sterile would stop him from having other intact male behavior, like spraying
and fighting.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

"KellyH" wrote in message
I saw my first male calico today! He was adopted last week at the
shelter, and we all thought he was a girl, being calico and all. We even
shaved the belly looking for a spay scar. The new adopter brought "her"
back today to be spayed. The vet did a look under the tail, and said he
was a neutered male!
The cat is absolutely beautiful and looks girly to me. I still can't
believe it's a boy!