Old September 9th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

gud plan, tiger fur hiz howze, anna purrin fur yourmom ta get betterer anna
stay betterer
The Clowder (South) wrote in message
"Ray or Fran" wrote:

Effuryone,

Ize don't knowz if weze going to have a Jellicle Ball this year, what

with
various mishaps and some major health problems furs and hoomins have been
having, but if we are, youze need to know that the full moon in October

is
on October 6th - less then a month away.

Puddi Cat
(Who just looked up the date)

Ohminefurrz! Wee haddn't chekkd da calindurr yet...fangu *so* much,
Puddi, fur jumpin in an maykin shur fings ar startid!

Breeefly, mine sitchooayshun is dis...mymom has sum medicull fings
goin on a wee'ze not absolootly shur I will be aybull to post wenn da
Ball beegins. But I REEELY REEELY want to, an haff gud reezun to
spekt dat it will wurrk owt dat I can do da Calling ov Nayms agin dis
yeeer. Puddi has offurrd to bee mine bakup, just in cays, wich I
preesheeayt furrymuch.

Da Ball is furry deeer to mine hart (an mymom's too) an, wun way or
anoffur, it WILL happin!

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply