Old March 29th 04, 10:23 PM
Adam

At the age of fifteen, Great Girtha is officially retiring
from active sumo competition. She intends to become an oyakata
(stable master) of a heya (sumo training stable), to train
younger kitties in the techniques of the sport.

ohohohoh!!! There are sefural kitties here who would like to join
Girtha-beya!!!

Kyouju, Mina, and Lilith have all been training in the ancient sumo
techniques for several years now and would be very honored if
Girtha-oyakata would take them on as deshi (pupils).

The hoomin insists on butting in and saying that she is a furry big fan
of hoomin sumo, and would be willing to help stage a new Kitty Soomo
Turnamint if there is interest.

Kyouju (the Professor), Mina (the Queen), and Lilith (Godzilla-head)

I would be honurred if dey wud consider joyning Girtha-beya. If dere iz
a new soomo tunramint, Ize a little tu old tu participate, but cud help
with da trayning uv ennykitty and maybe do sum cullur commenterry. Da
rekurds uv da preevyus tunramints are at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/4285/ an dere iz effun a
pikshur uv me dere if yu luk hard enuf. Iz dere ennywun else who'd lyke
to help wif a new tunramint?

Allegra, VC, shikona (as rikishi) "Great Girtha"