Old June 8th 05, 11:53 AM
Joseph Meehan

Smoke2much wrote:
Joseph Meehan says...
KittyyttiK wrote:
For immediate release
Contact: Neighborhood Cats, Inc.
212-662-5761

What Happened to the "Cat" in Catholic?

Doing a quick search, I was not able to verify this story.
Having seen so many stories spread on the internet, I have become
suspicious of all such stories. I suggest that before anyone gets
upset that they try to verify the story through established sources.
BTW there does not seem to be a neighborhoodcats.org.

There is indeed a neighborhoodcats.org... you can find it he
http://www.neighborhoodcats.org

It may have been down when I checked. I did find that the organization
did exist and that the indicted spokesmen was associated with them, but I
was not able to verify any connection with the Bronx story or anything
indicating the reliability of the organization.

However, I don't see any reference to the cruel Nun's story in the
"Late Breaking News" section of the site. I think you're wise to
double-check anything posted on the Net this way. Unfortunately, the
"story" is often more fiction than fact, and I guess the only way to
verify this one is to mail 'Neighborhood Cats', which I just did.

Smoke

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit