Old November 21st 05, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Why we love children - humor

CatNipped wrote:
snip
One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to
her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried

warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the

farmer
and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!" The teacher paused

then
asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?" One little girl
raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy Sh*t! A talking

chicken!'"
The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

snip

I really did laugh out loud at that one, thanks for posting.

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.