Old May 10th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ripley and Cav go to the vets

"Marina" wrote in message
Jeanette wrote:

So glad to hear that your two gents are doing so well. I had to take
Caliban in for his one-year-old shots last week. The first couple of times
I took him on the bus, he was perfectly silent, and I thought I had
another angel traveller on my hands like Miranda, who also never says a
peep. But this time he yowled all the way there and back. Luckily he still
has a tiny kitten voice, so he wasn't heard in the next county (like Frank
with his deep throaty yowls used to). Scritches to Cav and Ripley!

Last week I boarded the bus with Rusty in his carrier. The bus driver told
me I couldn't get on the bus with a cat. So I ended up walking to the vet.
It is only a 10 min walk. But a carrier with a 8 lb cat inside was kind of
heavy
for me. I came home in a cab. Have to get a light weight carrier for such
trips.

Winnie