Old July 29th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mystro

Default Dry-Food amounts help needed---NO CYBERCAT COMMENTS WANTED ORNEEDED!

On Jul 28, 2:52*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Sorry, but I happen to agree with Cybercat - if you can't even be bothered
to dump dry food in their bowls you really should see about giving them to
someone who can and get stuffed animals.

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

Good grief its Cybercat's co-signer..

At the very least get your facts straight and stop mimicking someone
else especially someone less intelligent. Remedial question #1..how
do you think those 8 bowls
get filled with FOOD?? by some magic food fairy? DUH! Bonus question
(and this is big points) will you ever be smart enough to ask people
why they do things the way they do them and why *before you look like
a raving idiot in the mirror..is that too damn complicated for ya?

When you co-sign for an idiot then you deserve to be treated like one,
do your own thinking and reading and in this case what you should have
done was write virtually ZERO in this thread and let helpful *thinking
people do the real answering.

Thanks Rene..I was beginning to have my doubts about Usenet RPCH
+B..unfortunantly I'm convinced this newsgroup has deteriorated beyond
what I'm looking for and is no longer the friendly helpful place it
was known for and it damn sure ain't like the old days..but I finally
found where many are.