Old July 29th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Default Dry-Food amounts help needed---NO CYBERCAT COMMENTS WANTED OR NEEDED!

Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:52:21 -0500 from CatNipped
:

Sorry, but I happen to agree with Cybercat - if you can't even be bothered
to dump dry food in their bowls you really should see about giving them to
someone who can and get stuffed animals.

For crying out loud. How exactly is it worse for the cat to have an
automatic feeder than to put food in the bowls manually?

I personally wouldn't have an automatic feeder because it's just one
more gadget to go wrong. But it seems like some of you are making
this out to be a huge moral issue.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...