Old July 15th 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default MeOwy..

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:31:47 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

O mine doodniss! (observes wide-eyed, pulls herself togeffur, gits
down to bidness)..
chase.dart.bat-bat.crouch.leap.grab.bat-bat-bat back to Anais.
Derr yoo go Anais!
MeOwy

[Anaïs batbats some off of the walls so that the
room is filled with bouncing pingpong balls]

Whey, dis is funfun. After we pway, letz port
ober to da sekund-whirled piknik, hab sum Bastille
Day fuds, and den take a nap, hokay? I'll brink
sum more pink-ponk bawls wif us, cawze 'Toonya
will be dere!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs