Old August 23rd 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Da Bawl Gam

mine hoomin lofez bazeballz, she iz qwite dizgruntled rite now beclawz da
teamz she iz watchin iz mezzin up a lot... butted she sayz shez gettin more
sleep beclawz she gifz up erlee... purrhaz ursef wuld liksta do da nezt
innin, den we will haf more cheerleadin anna mahapz a snak afur da sekund
innin, ifin der iza at leasta tie...
Trudi, hopin aed doez da kallin beclawz her froat iz sore furm cheerin fur
bof sidez,
"Community Cats" wrote in message
Dis is furry exciting! We don't play lots of bazeball in da Second World,
so dis is all a lot of fun, and is purrty new to us.

Aed