Old January 15th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Hoomin Suspektid uv seein anuthur cat

On Jan 14, 11:26*am, Cheryl wrote:
Ower hoomin camed home late las nite, an I cud smell thu effidens, round
hur ankuls an on hur hands. shez bin pettin anuthur cat. Boycat fixed
wen notted broke, smells lyke, notted yung, butted notted anshunt or sik
neethur.

An fur this she iz late comin home!!!!

Sam & Cinnamon

I rolled home from my church choir potluck last night (What food!). We
always have it after Christmas because of course being a church choir,
the members are terribly busy before Christmas doing all the usual
pre-Christmas stuff plus all the extra choir practices and services. We
do usually manage to have it before Epiphany, but this year the director
left Christmas Day to spend some time at a big family get-together in
Europe, so we waited for him to get back.

And the host and hostess had a lovely friendly cat. They'd adopted him
(and a female, now sadly some years at RB) from the local 'pound'
(municipal animal shelter) years ago, and praised him to the skies for
his friendly, non-aggressive nature - he's never lifted a claw to or
bitten anyone, not even very young grandchildren who haven't learned yet
that you don't pick up a cat around the middle. He was beautifully
behaved, not jumping up on the tables or counters to sniff the food
(unlike some cats I could name), and not at all shy, spending lots of
time with the guests.

Of course I gave him some petting!

Cheryl

Ower hoomin dus dis tu! Wat we call slutty beehavyur! But we just
ignoar hur. Sooner or later she cums cwollin bak tu usses tu get
smurgles. We just ignoar hur.

Gordon Kittiez