Old November 10th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ChristyLynn

Default more on Hyperthyroid cat

When on the meds Toby developed a habit of biting himself, pulling his hair
out. He would be walking across a room and all of a sudden sit down and
start viciously licking and biting himself like he was being attacked by
invisible bugs. The vet then put him on another med for the side effects,
though I don't remember what, but it was probable something like valium or
an anti-anxiety med. He then was a zombie and just slept all the time.
Then we opted for the radiation treatment and he was wonderful for 8 more
years of his life.