Old December 28th 03, 07:16 PM
Cat Protector

I don't really think there is much to worry about. The government has said
that was the only cow affected by the Mad Cow disease. Supposedly it was a
dairy cow which they are now saying was from Canada. A calf supposedly has
also been quarantined but they are saying the possibility it being passed
from mother to calf is pretty remote. I would think that if the government
is monitoring the situation in regards to our beef supply then they also
would be looking after the cat food industry as well. I also feed my cats
Friskies canned and am not too worried about the scare. However, the
Friskies canned varities that I know that contain meat by-products a

1. Prime Entree
2. Liver & Chicken Dinner
3. Salmon Dinner
4. Mixed Grill

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Steve" wrote in message
I sent this today, will keep you advised of what their answer is.

Due to the current Mad Cow problems in the United States, I am very
concerned about feeding my cat any cat food with beef or beef by-products

in
it.

Can you please advise with verities of Friskies cat foods contain beef by
products and which do not.