Old August 23rd 03, 04:29 PM
bewtifulfreak

Shirley wrote:
I consider the people here my friends and the impression I got from
your posting is that you weren't being totally honest with them. I'm
sure you can understand my dismay that someone who had surrendered an
approx. 12 week old kitten after owning it for a couple of weeks
should turn up a couple of months later talking about the kittens they
were fostering.

Sometimes it's hard when we don't know someone's complete situation, but the
bit we do know makes things seem not quite right. I went through something
similar on another cat group, so I can see both sides. Glad you two are
being so open and trying to work things out, it's so nice to see people
communicating and not just flaming, even if feelings do sometimes
unintentionally get hurt.

Best to you both,
Ann

--