Old December 17th 03, 04:02 AM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote
For the last week Waffles has been *exceedingly* affectionate. She's a

limpit
on me, purring a lot and at night, she is glued to my side (cold

weather) - but
it is noticeable how much more affectionate she is than her normal self.

She
seems well in herself, but I can't help wondering if there's something
bothering her..

She is snuggling up to you to generate more heat to send to her boyfriend,
who is very cold up here in the Arctic weather we are having. Fortunately,
Meowmie bought him a nice warm blankie to snuggle under.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki