Old December 16th 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.cats
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Some felinely feline kitty-cat questions that are probably STOOOOOPID

I usually reply in the manner of the last posted, except in the more
"Tekky"
newsgroups.

Sylvia

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
i like that, i may use it in the future, thanks, soft

--
Have a great day
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Some people don't like top posting it is "taboo" in the WWW.
Personally I could care less if they do or not. They can gripe all
they like till they pay my internet bill it is what I do along with
millions of others. If the message gets to them than I did what I
need to do ;-)

"Cats Whiskers" wrote in message
. ..
This is an interesting conversation and I couldn't help but add my 2
cents in. You were asking if cats have dreams. My cat Stealth
lays on the outer side of the bed beside me. He was sleeping and I
wasn't. Whatever he was dreaming about made him jump three feet in
the air and land on the floor (on his feet, of course) since there
was no noise, no movement, I can only attribute it to a cat dream.
So, yes, I believe cats have dreams and will weigh in on that side
of the conversation. And if you can picture it, you probably
laughed like I did. (smile)

By the way, why is everyone answering at the bottom of the message?
E-mail is meant to answer from the top, and a newsgroup is the same
format and in fact is done from your email program. It would be so
simple to open the next comment and find it at the top and not have
to go all the way down to the bottom to find it. Just thought I
would mention this so people would start answering in that manner.
"MLB" wrote in message
Adam wrote:
wrote:
do cats ever dream or have any nightmares while sleeping?

I'm pretty sure I once saw Lionel wake up from a nightmare. His
reaction when waking was the same as any human's -- he was
obviously scared, and kept looking around to reassure himself that
he was safely at home, and not wherever he'd been in the
nightmare.

Adam

Princess (RB 16) did this once. She jumped straight up ready to
fight and then looked really confused. She then gave a sigh and
settled down again saying "It was only a dream. MLB