Old June 3rd 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene

Default Laxatone

On Jun 3, 12:17*pm, KenK wrote:
Emily had a messy case of hairballs the past few weeks. After trying other
things I finally gave her three one-teaspoon daily doses of Laxatone which
seems to have cleared it up. The package says to follow up with two or
three 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. doses every week. This seems like a lot of laxative!
Anyone do this?

If one of our cats has a hairball, I will give the remedy two
consecutive days, then see what "output" I find. Usually that's enough
to solve the problem.

Unfortunately, 'tis the season for hairballs with shedding season in
full force.