Old June 4th 10, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene

Default Laxatone

Strange - previously she's only had hairballs once a year or so - but then
I had her on canned and dry food until early last year, now only Wellness
canned. Her hairballs started when I switched her to Wellness. Seems she's
getting everything bad this past year - diarrhea, dental problems, now
hairballs. I fix one thing and that causes another problem. sigh

I've had the opposite experience with Wellness. Ours rarely have
hairballs since I've had them on Wellness and some Evo.

Try and space the Laxatone doses and feeding, since it prevents some
nutrient absorbtion.

Have you thought about giving her a little butter a couple of times
per week instead of oil?