Old June 7th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default Laxatone

"KenK" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

BTW, thats probably at least partly from me (grin).

Yes, and I thank you. I'd never heard of it until you posted about it
here.
So far so good. But I had hoped pumpkin, and before that added fiber, were
working too. We'll see. Keeping fingers crossed. Not sure I'm using right
size and frequency of dose.

I'd keep with the fiber to help. On the oil, I found Olive the most
effective with some of them. If you feed twice a day, start with 1/2 TS at
the meal they are most apt to barf up a furball before the next feeding.
With cats, that's normally evening meal for my experiences but some are
daytime mostly so would be morning meal. Edge up to 1 TS a feeding and if
it isn't working, probably need another solution to it.